Allow Python recipes with Snowflake inputs and file system inputs to create Snowflake outputs

Hi,

I have a Python recipe that has 2 Snowflake tables as inputs and one file system dataset as another input.

dataiku_inputs.png

When executing the recipe, I get this error:

Job failed: Error in Python process: At line 193: <class 'Exception'>: Query failed: b'Input dataset yrs_lots_wafers_exists is not a SQL table'

I could understand why this error would occur if this was the only input, but not when I do have valid Snowflake table inputs.

1 Comment
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @info-rchitect upon further investigation of your entry we believe that this falls within the scope of a support case for Dataiku usage. We're going to mark this as not planned for now and ask that you open a support ticket.

Information on opening a support ticket can be found here: Obtaining Support. If you are utilizing Dataiku Online, information for Obtain Support on Dataiku Online can be found in your Knowledge Base. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Rejected

Hi @info-rchitect upon further investigation of your entry we believe that this falls within the scope of a support case for Dataiku usage. We're going to mark this as not planned for now and ask that you open a support ticket.

Information on opening a support ticket can be found here: Obtaining Support. If you are utilizing Dataiku Online, information for Obtain Support on Dataiku Online can be found in your Knowledge Base. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!