Multi-worksheet xlsx Exporter [SOLUTION]

asoliev
Level 2
Multi-worksheet xlsx Exporter [SOLUTION]

Hey, 

At the current moment, there is no way of me to export multi-worksheet Excel file to a folder without installing a plugin, so decided to create one. Very simple script and can be found here: https://github.com/akmalsoliev/dataiku_multi_sheet

Coming across some message boards noticed that the only purposed option was BytesIO, but that creates a corrupt Excel file. This script creates a tempfolder that is later discarded. 

Hope this helps. 

4 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thank you for sharing this with us @asolievand welcome to the Dataiku Community!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Shameless plug but I'd love for you, after reviewing of course, to consider submitting this as a piece of Dataiku Inspiration! Let me know if you have any questions.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
asoliev
Level 2
Author

sure, don't know how it works though 

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks @asoliev I reached out to you directly to provide more info.

Labels

?
Labels (3)

Setup info

?
Tags (1)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku