Extract content of a scenario using Dataiku API via Python

vamsikeka
Level 2
Extract content of a scenario using Dataiku API via Python

Hi All,

Need help on extracting content of a scenario using Dataiku API via Python. Like, I want to extract the SQL code or Python code whatever written in the scenarios via automated way.

Thanks,

Vamsi

Operating system used: Linux

Operating system used: Linux

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Turribeach

Hi, your question is too wide and it's focusing on the steps not your goal. What are you trying to achieve? A sample post below showing how to access all Python recipes in a project. 

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Using-Dataiku/How-to-search-what-recipes-the-variables-were-used/m-...

0 Kudos
vamsikeka
Level 2
Author

I created internal scenario triggers within scenario. Need the content of scenario to check which project's scenario is getting triggered and from where. Also, I want to check what are the SQL codes running via scenario. Need that SQL codes as well.

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Again you are describing the step not the goal. Why do you need this data? What are you trying to do with it?

0 Kudos
vamsikeka
Level 2
Author

Goal is to check the presence of tables in SQL steps. 

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Again that's a step not a goal. Why do you need to check for the "presence of tables in SQL steps"? And by steps do you mean SQL recipes or do you mean custom SQL on Scenario Steps?

0 Kudos
vamsikeka
Level 2
Author

Hi Neuron,

Please let me know, if you have a solution. My requirement is to extract steps content of a scenario.

Thanks,

Vamsi

0 Kudos