Error loading XLSX file from Google Drive because "not a valid OOXML" - Google Drive Plugin

jjc_al
Level 2
Error loading XLSX file from Google Drive because "not a valid OOXML" - Google Drive Plugin

Hello,

I am using the Google Drive Plugin (version 1.1.4) with which I'd like to load an .xlsx file from a Google Drive using a service account. However, I get the following error:

"Failed to open Excel file, caused by: NotOfficeXmlFileException: No valid entries or contents found, this is not a valid OOXML (Office Open XML) file, caused by: ZipException: Unexpected record signature: 0XB863D080".

For information, I have checked the XLSX format box in Settings, and the preview displays the table as intended. I have attached screenshots of the error and the Format/Preview settings tab.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jean-Julien

Operating system used: Linux

Operating system used: Linux

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

Are you sure your file is an actual .xlsx format file and not a .xls file? If it is an actual .xlsx format file you should be able to change the extension to .zip and unzip it's contents. 

0 Kudos
jjc_al
Level 2
Author

Hi Turribeach,

Thanks for your quick reply. The extension of the file is .xlsx, and when I uncheck the "XLSX format" box, the following error is raised:

"Tried format excel but configuration is not OK: Failed to open Excel file, caused by: OfficeXmlFileException: The supplied data appears to be in the Office 2007+ XML. You are calling the part of POI that deals with OLE2 Office Documents. You need to call a different part of POI to process this data (eg XSSF instead of HSSF)".

0 Kudos

Labels

?

Setup info

?
A banner prompting to get Dataiku