ERROR: EXPORT FOLDER SHAREPOINT

Solved!
HAOBK
Level 1
ERROR: EXPORT FOLDER SHAREPOINT

Hi everyone, 

I meet problem about sharepoint. In particular, I build a flow and endding flow is share to my sharepoint. Before my flow run smothly, however recently, I can't share to sharepoint with Error: Failed to write data : <class 'sharepoint_client.SharePointClientError'> : Error (create_folder): The security validation for this page is invalid and might be corrupted. Please use your web browser's Back button to try your operation again.

Please help me, that very important for me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlexB
Dataiker

Hi,

I assume you are using the username / password method to connect DSS to you Sharepoint. It seems something changed recently in the authentication requirements for writing files using SP's API. Your options for now are :

- use another method of authentication, the recommended one being Azure SSO as described in "Option 2" section of the documentation

- or wait for the next release of the plugin

- or use the latest beta of the plugin (v1.1.1-beta.1) which can be found here

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlexB
Dataiker

Hi,

I assume you are using the username / password method to connect DSS to you Sharepoint. It seems something changed recently in the authentication requirements for writing files using SP's API. Your options for now are :

- use another method of authentication, the recommended one being Azure SSO as described in "Option 2" section of the documentation

- or wait for the next release of the plugin

- or use the latest beta of the plugin (v1.1.1-beta.1) which can be found here

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
HAOBK
Level 1
Author

Hi AlexB,

I use the latest beta version of the plugin (v1.1.1-beta.1) and the problem is resolved.

Thank and Best regards,

0 Kudos
Rohit1703
Level 2

since you fixed this, I would like to know if it is dataiku online or dataiku windows? 
please give me steps to use this latest plugin. previously I has installed the sharepoint plugin in the dataiku online but occuring the same given error. please let me know if youn need any additional information from my side. 

0 Kudos
AlexB
Dataiker

The beta solution is for local instances of Dataiku only. For now you will have to download the beta as a zip file from here, then in Dataiku go to Applications > Plugins > Add plugin > Upload. Make sure you have " selected, then browse to the zip file.

0 Kudos
Rohit1703
Level 2

thanks for help alex. much appreciated.

0 Kudos