deployer command line

Solved!
christa
Level 2
deployer command line

Hi 

I need automate de-register api nodes from deployer if node is not active in aws envrionment. So to meet requirement need to find  registered api nodes on deployer through command line. 

Please let know if any option available.

Allwin

2 Solutions
Omar
Dataiker

Hi,

there is no command-line tool for that, however you can use our Python library.

Have a look here on how to use it from outside of DSS (you'll need an API Key with sufficient privileges), and then you can use the get_apideployer().list_infras(as_objects=False) method to obtain the list of your infras.

You can then obtain the infra settings with the method get_apideployer().get_infra("your-_infra_name").get_settings().get_raw()  to find out the list of nodes composing the infra and compare them with the list of decommissioned nodes in AWS.

More info here.

Take care,

Omar
Architect @ Dataiku 

View solution in original post

christa
Level 2
Author

Thanks Omar... this looks good option let me try.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Omar
Dataiker

Hi,

there is no command-line tool for that, however you can use our Python library.

Have a look here on how to use it from outside of DSS (you'll need an API Key with sufficient privileges), and then you can use the get_apideployer().list_infras(as_objects=False) method to obtain the list of your infras.

You can then obtain the infra settings with the method get_apideployer().get_infra("your-_infra_name").get_settings().get_raw()  to find out the list of nodes composing the infra and compare them with the list of decommissioned nodes in AWS.

More info here.

Take care,

Omar
Architect @ Dataiku 

christa
Level 2
Author

Thanks Omar... this looks good option let me try.

0 Kudos
christa
Level 2
Author

Thanks above solution worked

0 Kudos