Unable to View the list of projects in Admin Mode

Solved!
Gourab_Chanda
Level 1
Unable to View the list of projects in Admin Mode

HI Community 

I am facing a peculiar issue where I am unable to view the project list in Admin mode with some exception popping up . I was wondering how to resolve the issue so that I can view the projects list or are there any alternative way of viewing the projects from admin perspective. For reference I am attaching a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards

Gourab

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MarcH
Dataiker

Hi Gourab,

If you open a terminal and browse the DSS data directory, do you still see an entry for the project? In other words, could you please try executing the following command in a terminal:

ls DSS_DATA_DIR/config/projects

Do you still see a directory listed for the BPCROCKSTARAUDITJPEK project?

An other quick test to try would be just to restart DSS to see if the error disappears.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarcH
Dataiker

Hello,

Was there at one point a project with that project key from the error message on your DSS? It could be that a project with that key existed and was deleted, but something happened so that the deletion process never completely finished, so now you see this error. Could you please try creating a new project with that exact same project key, then deleting it, and seeing if this error goes away?

0 Kudos
Gourab_Chanda
Level 1
Author

Hi MarcH

Thank you I tried the steps you mentioned by creating a project with the key BPCROCKSTARAUDITJPEK the project got deleted but the issue still exists . Are there any alternative way to resolve this ?

Thank you in advance 

Regards

Gourab

0 Kudos
MarcH
Dataiker

Hi Gourab,

If you open a terminal and browse the DSS data directory, do you still see an entry for the project? In other words, could you please try executing the following command in a terminal:

ls DSS_DATA_DIR/config/projects

Do you still see a directory listed for the BPCROCKSTARAUDITJPEK project?

An other quick test to try would be just to restart DSS to see if the error disappears.

0 Kudos