Planning to use Dataiku DSS for Supply Chain Optmisation.

Solved!
shankarhn
Level 2
Planning to use Dataiku DSS for Supply Chain Optmisation.

Need guidance whether the solver model has to be plugged or Dataiku supports model definition tool within its functions to work on Supply Chain Optimisation.

Also, if there is a successful case study on this topic, I would be pleased to have it. . 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @shankarhn, thank you for posting! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already? This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

In terms of a case study, here is a resource from the Stories section of the Dataiku website on stories related to Logistics & Supply Chain.

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @shankarhn, thank you for posting! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already? This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

In terms of a case study, here is a resource from the Stories section of the Dataiku website on stories related to Logistics & Supply Chain.

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
shankarhn
Level 2
Author

Excellent cases studies. I found them valuable.