Discover this year's submissions to the Dataiku Frontrunner Awards and give kudos to your favorite use cases and success stories!READ MORE

Looking for project topic ideas

anjee
Level 1
Looking for project topic ideas

Hi I am currently doing Masters in Data Science and looking for a project ideas for final year project.

(Topic title edited by moderator to be more descriptive. Original title "project topic")

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ClaudiusH
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi anjee and welcome to the Dataiku Community, 👋

Any specific type of data or challenge you are looking to work on or are you totally open to just about anything?

As a starter there is a variety of Dataiku projects you can check out at https://gallery.dataiku.com - Maybe you find some inspiration there.

Or if you find some more scoped area of interest we can connect you with the right community member working in that field.

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anjee in addition to @ClaudiusH suggestion here is a list of resources you may find helpful:

I hope this helps and let us know what you select!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
tgb417
Neuron
Neuron

@anjee ,

Welcome to the Dataiku community.

You might find one of the Dataiku Conundrums to be of interest as a small project, that you can complete in a few hours to a few days.

However, if you are looking for a more substantial project, one of the Non-Profits on Catchafire.com might be in need of your skills.  https://www.catchafire.org/volunteer?init=1&skill_filter=28&page=1  Catchafire is a great way to find an orginization that might need your skill with Data.   

Finally, I work with a Startup Non Profit called Aspire Institute, we work with Emerging Leaders who are the First in their Families to Attend ternary education.  In a month or so I may have an opportunity for a paid internship for someone with significant existing skills in Data wrangling through REST APIs and or AWS DevOPs experience.  (This would be for a student authorized to work in the US.) We expect to do this work using Dataiku DSS.   If you think this might be a good fit for your existing skills and interests please direct message me here in the Dataiku Community, love to have a chat about your goals and interests.  

--Tom