Improvement of Automatically Updating Project Deployments tutorial in Knowledge Base

Solved!
kirilov
Level 2
Improvement of Automatically Updating Project Deployments tutorial in Knowledge Base

Hi everyone,

I was reading through the Automatically Updating Project Deployments tutorial on the Knowledge Base and I have some feedback regarding the Create Bundle Step and the Update Deployment Step. The example works the first time you run the scenario, but every run afterwards will only deploy the automatic_deployment bundle. I think that isn't really helpful, so I suggest you update the tutorial by showing how to utilize the target variable field in the "Create bundle" step. Then, every time the scenario runs, it would deploy the latest bundle created by the first step.

For example, the "Create bundle" and the "Update Deployment" steps would look like this:

Screenshot 2023-01-12 081531.png

Screenshot 2023-01-12 081546.png

Operating system used: Windows 11
Operating system used: Windows 11
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kirilov , that's indeed a valid point. We're working on an update for these materials and will take this feedback into account. Many thanks!

Dataiku

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kirilov , that's indeed a valid point. We're working on an update for these materials and will take this feedback into account. Many thanks!

Dataiku
0 Kudos