I can't use Dataiku Community from iPhone Safari or Chrome

Options
ecerulm
ecerulm Registered Posts: 45 ✭✭
edited July 16 in General Discussion

If I'm not logged in and visit https://community.dataiku.com/t5/General-Discussion/Smoothing-in-charts-useless/m-p/37057#M2613

it will load the page ok

But if I log in to community.dataiku.com using (sign in with google) , when if I visit that same post I will be shown the following error

An Unexpected Error has occurred

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 7FF6D931.
Click your browser's Back button to continue

IMG_AC093C323956-1.jpeg

After I logout the post will show ok again

IMG_B3955F4EF9B9-1.jpeg

 It happens with all posts for me,

it's just me ? or does it happen to anybody else?

Answers

• SebasBer
    SebasBer Registered Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue, I tried on an iPhone with iOS 15.4 and a Samsung Galaxy S9 and got the same error message when logging in while I can see forum threads fine while logged out. I logged in with a Dataiku Community account, not the Google signin.

• JeanBaptiste
    JeanBaptiste Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options

I get exactly the same on an Asus Android Phone !

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,757 Neuron
    Options

Works fine for me on iPhone 11 Pro and latest iOS. Clear all cookies to see if it helps. I also set the Safari option Request Desktop Websites => All Websites.

• ecerulm
    ecerulm Registered Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

> Clear all cookies to see if it helps

It wasn't the cookies since I tried before with incognito window.

> Works fine for me on iPhone 11 Pro and latest iOS

Well, it works for me as well now, I guess they fixed it .

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…