How to execute git repository in dataiku

Swapnali
Level 3
How to execute git repository in dataiku

I have imported Git repository but I have no knowledge on how to exceute the files inside the repository which are python files.
Kindly guide me on the same

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @Swapnali! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Yasmine
Level 3

Hello,

I also want an answer to this question, please , I am blocked at this level

Thanks,

0 Kudos
sj0071992

Hi @Yasmine ,

You can refer 

https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/courses/advanced-code/work-environment/library-pull.html

This will help you to understand the way to import your functions which you created in python.

I hope this will help!

Yasmine
Level 3

@sj0071992 Thank you very much for the link, it's very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Indeed, I imported a git repository on Dataiku DSS. The import worked well but then I can not specify the path to access the file: ('xlsum_model') doesn't work.

MicrosoftTeams-image (16).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (15).png

0 Kudos