How do I export results into Excel/CSV?

davidhernandez
Level 3
How do I export results into Excel/CSV?

How do I export results into Excel/CSV?  I have completed the workflow and all the results are ready in the flow, but when I click into the dataset, what option do I press to export to Excel.  I thought this was under the settings tab maybe.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @davidhernandez you can do that under actions>exports on the top right

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.56.00 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni
I would also like to use this opportunity to shamefully plug a few learning resources that are available to you:

• Dataiku Academy: Guided learning paths for you to follow, upskill, and gain certification on DSS.

• Documentation: Gives detailed information on DSS setup, administration, and usage.  

• Knowledge Base: Articles make it easy for you to find solutions to without having to ask for help

Again, I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!