Failed to train : <type 'exceptions.OverflowError'> : Overflow in int64 addition

Solved!
brasbu
Level 1
Failed to train : <type 'exceptions.OverflowError'> : Overflow in int64 addition

I get this error when I try to train a model. 

I'm new to dataiku and other than reading the log and seeing this message, I don't know where to begin.

Hoping someone can help.

Capture dataiku.PNG

โ€ƒ

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nicolas_Servel
Dataiker

Hello Brasbu,

Without the logs of your training, it is quite complex to investigate exactly what is your problem.

We have already encountered such an issue when one of the columns of training dataset is a date containing dates very far in future (> the year 2200). If that is the case for you, then this is not supported by DSS, and you should filter out the rows containing those dates prior to training your model.

If that is not the case, could you please provide the logs of your failed training ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Nicolas Servel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nicolas_Servel
Dataiker

Hello Brasbu,

Without the logs of your training, it is quite complex to investigate exactly what is your problem.

We have already encountered such an issue when one of the columns of training dataset is a date containing dates very far in future (> the year 2200). If that is the case for you, then this is not supported by DSS, and you should filter out the rows containing those dates prior to training your model.

If that is not the case, could you please provide the logs of your failed training ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Nicolas Servel