New to Dataiku DSS? Try out our NEW Quick Start Programs today and get onboarded on the product in just one hour! Let's go

Export Python Dataset to Flow Error

WayneKhan
Level 1
Export Python Dataset to Flow Error

Hi,

I have created a dataset using python.  I followed the suggestion in the link below to export it to my flow.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Using-Dataiku-DSS/save-out-a-file-from-IPython-notebook/m-p/2039

However, upon exporting I am getting this error.  My company is using vertica.

Exception caught while writing
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 218, in run
    self.streaming_api.wait_write_session(self.session_id)
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 181, in wait_write_session
    raise Exception(u'An error occurred during dataset write (%s): %s' % (id, decoded_resp["message"]))
Exception: An error occurred during dataset write (vFVTjq4t06): SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Vertica][VJDBC](4367) ROLLBACK: Permission denied for schema public
RemoteStreamWriter thread failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 148, in run
    self.queue.task_done()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/queue.py", line 68, in task_done
    raise ValueError('task_done() called too many times')
ValueError: task_done() called too many times

I also get this.

Exception: An error occurred during dataset write (vFVTjq4t06): SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Vertica][VJDBC](4367) ROLLBACK: Permission denied for schema public
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi.

According to the error, you do not seem to have the right to write in the target schema of the database:

Can you please check this with your DBA ? 

WayneKhan
Level 1
Author

Thanks for the reply, I fixed the issue and now I am getting this error.

An error occurred during dataset write (jehiYpcsAB): BatchUpdateException: [Vertica][V
0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 1
Author

Thanks for the reply, I fixed the issue and now I am getting this error.

An error occurred during dataset write (jehiYpcsAB): BatchUpdateException: [Vertica][VJDBC](100172) One or more rows were rejected by the server.
0 Kudos
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker
Dataiker

Can you please copy the following lines of the error ?

0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 1
Author

Hi, 

I noticed when i shrink the dataframe from 200K lines to 15K lines it works, but ideally i'd like the 200K one.  This is a copy of the error message pop up

"""Oops: an unexpected error occurred

Unable to create directory /mnt/marketing/FGG/PCAN

Please see our options for getting help

"""HTTP code: 500, type: java.io.IOException"""

0 Kudos
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker
Dataiker

It looks like a permission error...

Can you please copy/paste more lines of the error ? Do not be afraid to put too many of them.

0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 1
Author

I don't know how to get more lines of the error, when I view the Jobs the error isn't in there. 

When my dataframe has run i type it all in and click export

WayneKhan_0-1584122693103.png

Then I do this.

WayneKhan_1-1584122733121.png

and then i get this error

WayneKhan_3-1584122803207.png

0 Kudos
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS