Export Python Dataset to Flow Error

WayneKhan
Level 2
Export Python Dataset to Flow Error

Hi,

I have created a dataset using python.  I followed the suggestion in the link below to export it to my flow.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Using-Dataiku-DSS/save-out-a-file-from-IPython-notebook/m-p/2039

However, upon exporting I am getting this error.  My company is using vertica.

Exception caught while writing
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 218, in run
    self.streaming_api.wait_write_session(self.session_id)
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 181, in wait_write_session
    raise Exception(u'An error occurred during dataset write (%s): %s' % (id, decoded_resp["message"]))
Exception: An error occurred during dataset write (vFVTjq4t06): SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Vertica][VJDBC](4367) ROLLBACK: Permission denied for schema public
RemoteStreamWriter thread failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/dataiku-dss-6.0.3/python/dataiku/core/dataset_write.py", line 148, in run
    self.queue.task_done()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/queue.py", line 68, in task_done
    raise ValueError('task_done() called too many times')
ValueError: task_done() called too many times

I also get this.

Exception: An error occurred during dataset write (vFVTjq4t06): SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Vertica][VJDBC](4367) ROLLBACK: Permission denied for schema public
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker

Hi.

According to the error, you do not seem to have the right to write in the target schema of the database:

Can you please check this with your DBA ? 

WayneKhan
Level 2
Author

Thanks for the reply, I fixed the issue and now I am getting this error.

An error occurred during dataset write (jehiYpcsAB): BatchUpdateException: [Vertica][V
0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 2
Author

Thanks for the reply, I fixed the issue and now I am getting this error.

An error occurred during dataset write (jehiYpcsAB): BatchUpdateException: [Vertica][VJDBC](100172) One or more rows were rejected by the server.
0 Kudos
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker

Can you please copy the following lines of the error ?

0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 2
Author

Hi, 

I noticed when i shrink the dataframe from 200K lines to 15K lines it works, but ideally i'd like the 200K one.  This is a copy of the error message pop up

"""Oops: an unexpected error occurred

Unable to create directory /mnt/marketing/FGG/PCAN

Please see our options for getting help

"""HTTP code: 500, type: java.io.IOException"""

0 Kudos
Ludovic_Pénet
Dataiker

It looks like a permission error...

Can you please copy/paste more lines of the error ? Do not be afraid to put too many of them.

0 Kudos
WayneKhan
Level 2
Author

I don't know how to get more lines of the error, when I view the Jobs the error isn't in there. 

When my dataframe has run i type it all in and click export

WayneKhan_0-1584122693103.png

Then I do this.

WayneKhan_1-1584122733121.png

and then i get this error

WayneKhan_3-1584122803207.png

0 Kudos