Community Conundrum 28: News Engagement is live! Read More

Error flashes when opening a prepare recipe

Level 3
Error flashes when opening a prepare recipe

Hi - I have seen an error flash by right after opening up a prepare recipe that parses dates. The error though will not occur everytime, normally it is the first time I go into the recipe. I looked at the logs under administration -> maintenance and saw this one in red. Note I put xxx over IP information.

As the severity is INFO and the recipe runs and outputs data that looks ok I am wondering if I should be worried about this or what should I look at to resolve the error?

xxxxx},"mdc":{"apiCall":"/api/flow/list-usable-computable","user":"xxxx"},"callTime":13,"timestamp":"2020-11-12T08:18:14.760-0500"}
{"severity":"INFO","logger":"dku.audit.generic","topic":"generic","message":{"callPath":"/api/shaker/refresh-table","auditTopic":"generic","projectKey":"AUTOMATEDDATAPULLS","msgType":"dataset-read-data-sample","authSource":"USER_FROM_UI","errorType":"java.lang.NullPointerException","clientIP":"xxxx","datasetName":"v1_sp_inactive_users","xForwardedFor":"xxx","authUser":"anuwa6","errorMsg":"NullPointerException","originalIP":"xxx"},"mdc":{"apiCall":"/api/shaker/refresh-table","user":"anuwa6"},"callTime":43,"timestamp":"2020-11-12T08:18:14.762-0500"}

Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
0 Replies
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS