Error flashes when opening a prepare recipe

aw30
Level 4
Error flashes when opening a prepare recipe

Hi - I have seen an error flash by right after opening up a prepare recipe that parses dates. The error though will not occur everytime, normally it is the first time I go into the recipe. I looked at the logs under administration -> maintenance and saw this one in red. Note I put xxx over IP information.

As the severity is INFO and the recipe runs and outputs data that looks ok I am wondering if I should be worried about this or what should I look at to resolve the error?

xxxxx},"mdc":{"apiCall":"/api/flow/list-usable-computable","user":"xxxx"},"callTime":13,"timestamp":"2020-11-12T08:18:14.760-0500"}
{"severity":"INFO","logger":"dku.audit.generic","topic":"generic","message":{"callPath":"/api/shaker/refresh-table","auditTopic":"generic","projectKey":"AUTOMATEDDATAPULLS","msgType":"dataset-read-data-sample","authSource":"USER_FROM_UI","errorType":"java.lang.NullPointerException","clientIP":"xxxx","datasetName":"v1_sp_inactive_users","xForwardedFor":"xxx","authUser":"anuwa6","errorMsg":"NullPointerException","originalIP":"xxx"},"mdc":{"apiCall":"/api/shaker/refresh-table","user":"anuwa6"},"callTime":43,"timestamp":"2020-11-12T08:18:14.762-0500"}

Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MickaelH
Dataiker

Hi,

We confirm that if the error only flashes for a few seconds until the table overview is displayed there is nothing to worry about.

That being said, if you have reproduction steps to have this behaviour more frequently, can you share those steps with us? Or do you have the possibility to share an export of the project?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mickaël | R&D at Dataiku
0 Kudos