Datasets and Recipes are greyed out in flow

Solved!
rsingamsetty
Level 3
Datasets and Recipes are greyed out in flow

Hi

In My project all of a suddent few recipes in my flow are greyed out.That includes input datasets

and recipes. The onlly change happend to input dataset is the schema change,Additonal new column is added to it and after refreshing the input i can see that column coming in but still

recipes and dataset are grey in color, what is the reason, what else is DSS saying

Thanks

Rajesh

1 Solution
Liev
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @rsingamsetty a screenshot might be really helpful here! ๐Ÿ™‚

If I had to guess, I think you inadvertently triggered a flow action or changed the flow view. Either way, at the bottom right of the screen you would have a screen you can close and it would set the flow back to normal.

Another option is that you have applied a filter (top left), in which case you can toggle the funnel icon.

These are just guesses ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Liev
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @rsingamsetty a screenshot might be really helpful here! ๐Ÿ™‚

If I had to guess, I think you inadvertently triggered a flow action or changed the flow view. Either way, at the bottom right of the screen you would have a screen you can close and it would set the flow back to normal.

Another option is that you have applied a filter (top left), in which case you can toggle the funnel icon.

These are just guesses ๐Ÿ™‚

rsingamsetty
Level 3
Author

Thank you, yes it was the filter ontop left. But could you pelase explain the significance of it

Liev
Dataiker Alumni

The filter allows you to find or highlight elements in your flow since it's not just a few nodes on complex projects. At times you may want to see which part of the flow deal with different business or technical aspects of your project and filters (as well as tags) are useful tools to be aware of!