Costs

Options
HMori67
HMori67 Registered Posts: 2

Hi there,

I'm new to the community! I was looking for the price of the introductory courses at DATAIKU but did not find it. Can someone tell me where I find this? Furthermore, are all courses online?

I look forward to your soon reply

Cheers

Maria

Operating system used: Window

Tagged:

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@HMori67

Welcome to the Community.

At this time there is no cost for the course in the academy. Most of the cources / learning paths you can complete with the Free version of Dataiku DSS.

All the courses that I'm aware of are online at academy.dataiku.com

• HMori67
    HMori67 Registered Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you very much. So I just can download the trial software and give it a try at Data IKU?

Thank you

Again

Hayley

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@HMori67

Last I checked all of the basic lessons are covered with the free version of the software. There are definitely a few things that you can not do with the free version. Some of these include:

• working with partitioned dataset
    • running scenarios (automated running of data flows)
    • creating api keys. (This is needed to do things like the visual studio integration)
    • Multi user security

But as a learning platform you can do quite a lot:

• data importing
    • working with a postgresql database (which I would recommend) there are tutorials as part of the learning paths that will help with this.
    • data cleaning
    • scripting in R, Python, SQL
    • if you have the hardware working with GPUs
    • building ML Models
    • evaluating ML Models
    • Graphing data
    • Point and click statistical analysis
    • Outputing results.

All are super helpful as part of your learning.

Thanks Dataiku…

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…