A post is not being published after getting a message that it was successfully posted

Options
Ignacio_Toledo
Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 411 Neuron

I've tried 3 times to post the attached reply (in html code to reproduce it exactly). The 3 times I've get the message that my post was sucessful and the link to get to the publication, and the 3 times the post has disappeared.

Could some community manager check if this is a end-user problem or something else?

Thanks!!

Best Answer

• ClaudiusH
    ClaudiusH Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 106 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ignacio,

Our community sometimes gets too cautious when it comes to grading content as spam. Today unfortunately it graded all of your reply attempts as spam ">

Sorry for that. I had a strong word with our spam tool to have it better tell apart good from bad content going forward.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…