A post is not being published after getting a message that it was successfully posted

Solved!
Ignacio_Toledo
A post is not being published after getting a message that it was successfully posted

I've tried 3 times to post the attached reply (in html code to reproduce it exactly). The 3 times I've get the message that my post was sucessful and the link to get to the publication, and the 3 times the post has disappeared.

Could some community manager check if this is a end-user problem or something else?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Ignacio,

Our community sometimes gets too cautious when it comes to grading content as spam. Today unfortunately it graded all of your reply attempts as spam ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry for that. I had a strong word with our spam tool to have it better tell apart good from bad content going forward.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Ignacio,

Our community sometimes gets too cautious when it comes to grading content as spam. Today unfortunately it graded all of your reply attempts as spam ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry for that. I had a strong word with our spam tool to have it better tell apart good from bad content going forward.