Wanted: Dataiku Inspiration

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni
2 min read 0 0 557

Do you have a secret about Dataiku you are wishing to tell other users? Is there something you discovered that is truly extraordinary? Well no need to keep that information to yourself any longer because we want you to inspire us all! We are proud to announce the launch of Dataiku Inspiration.

Wanting to tap into the extraordinary power of our community, Dataiku Inspiration is a way to ensure that everyone can get the highest value out of Dataiku. All we ask is that you fill in the form with some of your best inspiration— bits and pieces of knowledge that you have picked up that make your time quicker, easier and/or smarter. These will be shared in a new special section on the Dataiku Community and you will get the credit and will be entered for a chance to win a reward!

What kind of inspiration are you looking for?

We are looking for inspiration based on, but not limited to, the following categories

• Setup & Configuration of Dataiku
  • Using Dataiku
  • Plugins & Extending Dataiku

How should we present our inspiration?

Inspiration should be detailed and visual so that it is complete and easy to grasp. For example, all inspiration should include code samples, screenshots, and/or screen recordings. Here are some of the aspects your inspiration could touch on to be most helpful to fellow users:

• Accessibility
  • Creativity
  • Discovery
  • Efficiency
  • Peer to Peer Learning
  • Technicality

Rewards for winners 

Global recognition

All useful inspiration will be published in a new section of the Dataiku Community, “Dataiku Inspiration”. We will make sure to make it as visually clear as possible that you provided this. In return we ask that you present your inspiration in the most visual way possible, with code samples, screen shots, gifs, videos, etc. The authors of the best inspiration will also receive a special reward brought to you by Dataiku including:

• A dedicated social campaign promoting your Inspiration
  • Dataiku swag or a charitable donation worth the value of the swag package

FAQs

1. Don’t we already have something similar?
    1. Yes we do! We launched it when we launched the Dataiku Community in February 2020. So we want to revamp it and make it even more extraordinary!
  2. How do I submit my inspiration ?
    1. You can submit by filling out this form, which should only take a few minutes. 
  3. Am I entered to win a prize by just filling out the form?
    1. No, only selected inspiration will count as an entry so the better the tip the better chance you have to be selected!
  4. If I am not that knowledgeable about Dataiku, what can I do? Because I really want to eventually submit some inspiration!
    1. Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? In addition to the Community, check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base
  5. How many prizes will there be?
    1. Our goal is to reward at least four rewards to four individual users per quarter.
  6. Who will determine the winners?
    1. An internal group of Dataiku experts will review to determine whether it counts as an official entry
  7. How will I know if I won?
    1. You will be notified through email or the Community if your tip has been chosen as a winner. All authors that are selected to be used will be notified. 
  8. I have more questions. Who can I contact?
    1. You can comment on this thread, contact your global community team or email us at community@dataiku.com 
Share: