Conundrum 24: Pricing Predictions

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Conundrum 24: Pricing Predictions

Generic Community Conundrums - header for posts21.png

Welcome to Conundrum 24! 

Today we are providing a take a look at a dataset of toys for sale on Amazon.com. The dataset includes the price of each product as well as other useful information such as the review score, manufacturer, category, and more!

Using this can you build a model to predict the price of each item? What features are the most significant?

Much of the data will need some cleaning to get it into a good state for modeling, so get ready for some data prep! Most challenging (but potentially very valuable) are the customer reviews - sentiment analysis anyone?

Good luck!

This data is generously provided by PromptCloud (edited by us to remove some irrelevant datapoints) under this licence.

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
0 Replies