Conundrum 18: Royal Sentiment

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Conundrum 18: Royal Sentiment

Generic Community Conundrums - header for posts13.png

Today we will analyse tweets about the 2018 royal wedding and determine the relative sentiment in tweets referencing Prince Harry and Megan Markle. To achieve this we will deploy two powerful tools: The Dataiku Sentiment Analysis Plugin and the Twitter API. 

The first step is to obtain our set of tweets. You can achieve this by using RapidAPI to pull tweets based on a search. Refer to Rapid APIs great documentation on how to do this!

Once you have your set of tweets prepare the data by:

• Extracting mentions
  • Cleaning the text
  • Remove stop words and special characters hint hint

Now all you need to do is determine and isolate tweets mentioning Prince Harry and Megan Markle - and apply the Sentiment Analysis Plugin to determine which set is more positive!

We leave this part up to your own ingenuity - itโ€™s not a conundrum if you donโ€™t have to think!

Good luck!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
2 Replies
taraku
Dataiker

Fun!

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

I'd love to see if any submissions leave any footprince behind ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘‘

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!