unable to download the tutorials for the new Advance course

Solved!
saurabh
Level 3
unable to download the tutorials for the new Advance course

unable to download both windows tutorial for the Advance  Designer  "Windows file based and Sql based  shows the above errorunable to download both windows tutorial for the Advance Designer "Windows file based and Sql based shows the above error

1 Solution
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @saurabh , it looks like you are missing a plugin that is used in the starter project, specifically the Reverse Geocoding plugin. If you install this plugin from the Plugin store, you should then be able to create the starter projects.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 11.05.29 AM.png

Dataiku

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @saurabh , it looks like you are missing a plugin that is used in the starter project, specifically the Reverse Geocoding plugin. If you install this plugin from the Plugin store, you should then be able to create the starter projects.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 11.05.29 AM.png

Dataiku
0 Kudos
tgb417

@saurabh 

I was able to download the file based version of this project.  I do have the Reverse GeoCoding plugin installed.

@SeanA 

Related, For the SQL version of the Window Recipe project, 

Screenshot showing section of DSS Tutorials loading screen.  The selected piece of the screen shows "Window Recipe "SQL based Tutorial Learn some ways you can use recipes for building complex data pipeline, including more advanced techniques."Screenshot showing section of DSS Tutorials loading screen. The selected piece of the screen shows "Window Recipe "SQL based Tutorial Learn some ways you can use recipes for building complex data pipeline, including more advanced techniques."

This produces the following error.

Error message "Create "DKU_TUT_VIZ102_WINDOW" that have references to ERR_BUNDLE_ACTIVATE_MISSING_CONNECTION"Error message "Create "DKU_TUT_VIZ102_WINDOW" that have references to ERR_BUNDLE_ACTIVATE_MISSING_CONNECTION"

Unfortunately, the Tutorial import process is not allowing me to re-map the connections.

I'm using DSS 8.0.2. However, I've seen the same problem in DSS 8.0.4 and DSS 8.0.5

--Tom
0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tgb417 , I can re-create this problem where the connection re-mapping dialogue does not appear. We're looking into it. Thanks!

Dataiku
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

We do already have this bug logged. In the meantime, you can download the project from the Downloads site: https://cdn.downloads.dataiku.com/public/dss-samples/DKU_TUT_VIZ102_WINDOW/dss-8.0/

Dataiku
saurabh
Level 3
Author

Thanks @SeanA  it worked 

0 Kudos