core designer certification

amitkumar
Level 1
core designer certification

i saw video of basic 101,102,103 and when i attempted to give certification exam Of core designer  the question were related to co2 emission and all and in the course i didn't find anything related to co2 emission. Can someone please tell me how can i pass the core designer exam.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @amitkumar , there are 2 kinds of questions on the Core Designer certificate.

The first kind are "conceptual". They refer to the concepts covered in Basics 101-103.

The second kind relate specifically to the project found in the "Hands-On Instructions". You need to complete the project to be able to answer these questions.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks!

Dataiku
0 Kudos
rabi35
Level 1

@SeanA  can you please share where the hands on instructions are? I tried all the labs in the core designer course but there is no mention of CO2 emissions whatsoever.

0 Kudos
rabi35
Level 1

I found the link to the question, it would have been so much easier had the community admin posted this link for everyone's benefit https://academy.dataiku.com/exam-course/498629

SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rabi35 , I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Happy learning!

Dataiku
0 Kudos