What data sets / project do I need for the Hands-On: SQL Notebooks

Options
tgb417
tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron

I'm starting the Developer Learning Path.

In Code in Dataiku DSS couse.

In the Hands-On: Code Notebooks module there is a link in the SQL Notebook Turorial.

That takes me to the Hands-On: SQL Notebooks in the knowledgebase.

Comming at this page from this direction. I'm clueless about what the pre-requisites are for using these instructions.

Hands on SQL Notebooks.png

Clicking on the Left-Hand Side List I then lose the exercise I wanted to try.

Also the cover image on the video here does not seem to make sense. This is a chart-building image not something about the instructions.

Tagged:

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

So, I've moved on to trying the Python Note Book Project.

On this page the instructions say:

How to find the Right Project.png

It appears that the Developer area has the correct Tutorial Project

Finding the Python Notebook Turorial Project.png

• tgb417
    Options

In the Tutorial the instructions say:

Instruction to Save.png

In my experience, this is a "Save and Checkpoint" button.

Save and Checkpoint2.png

Or the Save and Checkpoint File menu item.

Save and Checkpoint.png

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…