Unable to edit Dataiku Academy profile information

Turribeach
Unable to edit Dataiku Academy profile information

According to the Dataiku Academy FAQ post I should be able to edit my profile information. However when I go that my Profile page in the Academy I do not see my First and Last name. Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 08.25.47.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Turribeach , it appears that it is currently not possible to change your profile.  Thank you for pointing this out, and the FAQ has been updated.  We do not have a definite timeline for this feature yet.

0 Kudos
adriandotgoins
Level 1

I just posted another topic about this, after which I found this one. This is important - I just spent three days going through the training and passed the quiz to get the core designer certificate, which now I can't share because it says it was issued to "mon" and not to my first/last name. Profiles have had first/last name fields since the 90s - You just got $100 Million USD in a Series D round and have a valuation in excess of $1.2 billion USD. 

If you want people to use your platform, go through your training, and pay for the software, spend a few dollars and fix the academy so people can issue certificates in their real names.

0 Kudos
JulieH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi everyone,

We understand your frustration and are actively working with our platform vendor to resolve the issue. We'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,

Julie Hamel
Director of User Advocacy
Dataiku
0 Kudos
Mukei
Level 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue.
Isn't that solved yet?

I created a profile for the academy with a dummy name, then updated my Dataiku profile with my real name, passed the certificate... but the Academy and certificate only shows the dummy name...

Is there a way to solve that issue?

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
Mukei
Level 1

I found the solution in another forum thread:

> After you've updated the profile information please sign out from the Academy page and then sign in again to ensure the name information gets updated. Finally when accessing your certificate now from the Academy page it should bear the correct name from your profile.

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

We're glad you found the solution and thank you for sharing it for everyone else. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Ginu
Level 1

I have done this (signing out) process multiple times. still the information remains the same. If i check the edit option, it is giving the correct information, but it is not getting updated into the Dataiku profile. Please help to solve this problem

0 Kudos