The new Academy learning path Advanced Designer is out now!

NancyK
Community Manager
Community Manager
The new Academy learning path Advanced Designer is out now!

The Dataiku Academy is excited to announce its latest learning path, Advanced Designer , focused on empowering users to create advanced data pipelines and leverage automation in Dataiku DSS. 

The new learning path will take you to the next level of advanced data preparation, by enabling you to create advanced partitions, use variables and plugins, and much more!

Read more

8 Replies
tgb417

@NancyK 

The original read more link in this announcement is not working for me.  

http://advanced-designer-learning-path-launched-on-dataiku-academy/ba-p/12830

I suspect that you meant to send us to:

https://academy.dataiku.com/path/advanced-designer

Thanks for updating the link.

--Tom
0 Kudos
NancyK
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Hi @tgb417 

Thank you for pointing this out. We have updated the link so that it correctly redirects to the Advanced Designer Learning Path. 

0 Kudos
Fartu
Level 1

Bonjour, Il n y a pas de sous titres en anglais pour les vidรฉos de la visual recipe 102. Bien dommage, car en plus il n y a plus les versions texte plus prรฉcises que les seules vidรฉos.

Cdlt.

SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Subtitles for the new Advanced Designer courses are in the process of being uploaded. We will still have French and English versions. Also, if you click on the "Details" tab to the top right of a video, you'll find the text summary. Thanks!

Dataiku
Osama
Level 1

I have a question about the prerequisites. I see that "Visual Recipes 2" is a core requirement of the new Advanced Designer certification. Does that mean one should go back and do "Visual Recipes 1" first, which was only optional under the "Core Designer" certification? Are there any other prerequisites from the optional courses under Core Designer that you would recommend before embarking on Advanced Designer learning path?

Thanks

Osama

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Osama, Visual Recipes 101 covers the complete collections of visual recipes. Visual Recipes 102 covers some of the more advanced techniques of certain recipes and helpful tips to using visual recipes more generally. So completing 101 is definitely relevant material, but 102 should have all of the necessary material to complete the course. The choice is really up to you. If you encounter something unfamiliar (such as a Sync recipe in the Advanced Designer certificate), you can also use Visual Recipes 101 as reference material.

The other optional courses in Core Designer (around SQL) are not required for the Advanced Designer learning path.

Dataiku
Osama
Level 1

Thanks Sean for quick response! All clear.

Thanks 

Osama 

0 Kudos
Osama
Level 1

Sorry ignore double responses. Thanks again.

0 Kudos