No instructions for Kaggle Challenge received post completing Level 1 for Dataiku DSS Certification

Debmalya_Roy
Level 1
No instructions for Kaggle Challenge received post completing Level 1 for Dataiku DSS Certification

Hi,

I have cleared Dataiku DSS Core Designer Certificate but post that, i Havent received any instructions to appear in the second part Kaggle challenge in my email ID. Please help in the same so that I can receive the same and then appear for the second round. 

Regards, Debmalya

Debmalya Roy
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Debmalya_Roy, congratulations on finishing the Core Designer certificate program!

I'm afraid I don't entirely understand your question.  If you're wondering when the ML Practitioner Learning Path will be available, we plan to announce its availability on July 15.  

0 Kudos
Debmalya_Roy
Level 1
Author

Hi @Alex_Reutter Thanks for your revert. My query was that, although I am given to understand that anyone who clears Part 1 is provided instructions on how to approach Part 2 ( Kaggle Challenge) of this certification, I haven't received any instructions in my email inbox after passing Round 1. 

Hence, it will help if you or anyone else can help me with the instructions for Round 2 of this program so that I can initiate that asap. Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Debmalya

Debmalya Roy
0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, there isn't a kaggle for the Core Designer certificate.  Once you pass the exam, you're done and should receive an email with a link to your certificate.

0 Kudos
aherbst
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Debmalya_Roy,

I believe you might be referring to the old process called L1 where it used to require a two step process, a MCQ and a kaggle challenge. That is not the case with Core Designer. Once you complete and pass Core Designer you will receive your certification.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

-Ana

JamesDOS
Level 1

@aherbst I completed the L1 of the old process earlier this year (exam), but not the Kaggle follow-up.

I'd like to continue this in the Academy Pathway; does this mean that I've already passed the Core Designer content and exam in the new Pathway and, if so, is it possible to have this marked as complete?

0 Kudos
aherbst
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JamesDOS  -- thank you for your question.

Since you completed the mcq back in February and that process has since been retired; I would highly recommend you start the Core Designer with the Basics. You can always skip any topics you feel comfortable with and go straight to the quiz.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ana

0 Kudos
Paata
Level 1

Hello  dear friend.

I built a lab, increased my knowledge. But I can't get past the tricky reversal questions-. All the time there are not enough 1-2 questions to pass the exam.
Can you advise me how to pass this "quest" ? Any Idea  ... something helpful ..
thanks in advance

Best regards Paata
0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Paata, I'm afraid I don't entirely understand what are the "reversal questions" or "there are not enough 1-2 questions to pass the exam".  Can you clarify further?

0 Kudos