ML Practitioner - Data

Katy
Level 2
ML Practitioner - Data

Hello, I got the error "Failed to create the tutorial" when I  tried to use the DSS project for the certification. I also tried to import DKU_EXAM_ML_PRACTITIONER and got the error message "Invalid Project Key". I attached both screenshots. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks!

7 Replies
taraku
Dataiker

Hi @Katy ,

Thank you so much for reporting this issue with the ML Practitioner Certificate Assessment exam project. I understand you are receiving an "invalid project key" message. To import the project, please do the following:

a. Visit the downloads site and select one of the ML Practitioner Certificate Assessment exam projects

b. Launch Dataiku and import the project

c. When the message displays, type a new project key

For example, DKU_EXAM_ML_[Your Initials Here]

0 Kudos
Katy
Level 2
Author

Thanks, I use the new key as you suggested and got this new error message:

• ERROR
    Connection not usable
    Connection not usable: Invalid connection for folder schools_results : filesystem_folders (Filesystem) is not freely usable and needs to be remapped.
0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Katy , I'm trying to reproduce your error and just want to clarify a few things.

Did you first try creating the project from within DSS (+New Project > DSS Tutorials > ML Practitioner > ML Practitioner Assessment)? Which error do you see?

When you downloaded the zip file from the downloads site, and import it to DSS (+New Project > Import project), and change the project key to something new, what error do you see?

Dataiku
0 Kudos
Katy
Level 2
Author

Hi @SeanA  

I have attached 3 screenshots with the error messages

1. When I tried to create the project from DSS

2. When I imported the file

3. When I override the key

Please let me know if you need additional information

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Katy , could you tell us what kind of instance you are using? What DSS version? Is it your own instance or are there any kind of corporate restrictions? For example, do you have the permission to upload datasets in a project?

Dataiku
0 Kudos
Katy
Level 2
Author

Hi @SeanA 

I have Version 9.0.4 and have permission to upload datasets

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Katy , I think the best thing to do would be to open a support ticket