ML Practitioner Certificate

Solved!
levyrony1
Level 1
ML Practitioner Certificate

Is it me or the Data in the link does not macth with the exam ?

I feel like i don't have the good link to download the dataset.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @levyrony1 , the data in the tutorial project is the same as the data from the link to the original source, with the difference that the csv files underlying the datasets in the tutorial project have been split by school**.  It's best to work from the tutorial project.

Best,
Alex  

**Originally the exam included Partitioned models as a required course; we've reversed that for now b/c partitioning is not available in the free edition of DSS

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @levyrony1 , the data in the tutorial project is the same as the data from the link to the original source, with the difference that the csv files underlying the datasets in the tutorial project have been split by school**.  It's best to work from the tutorial project.

Best,
Alex  

**Originally the exam included Partitioned models as a required course; we've reversed that for now b/c partitioning is not available in the free edition of DSS

Hi Alex,

I have a similar, if not the same question. I can't get the data following 

click +New Project > DSS Tutorials > ML Practitioner > ML Practitioner Assessment.

since our instance is behind a firewall and cannot communicate with Dataiku.

I was thinking of downloading the original data,  the student performance dataset from the UCI Machine Learning Repository, but you recommend to work from the tutorial project. Is there a way to download the tutorial project data from your website without following the steps above?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @davidmakovoz , here is a direct link to the zip file for the ML Practitioner Assessment project.  When the zip file is on your system, you can click +New Project > Import project from the DSS homepage. 

Best, Alex

Thank you

0 Kudos
Natalia
Level 1

Hi,

I also have a problem with creating the new project as suggested in the certificate steps. I downloaded the zip file and wanted to import it as per your suggestion but I receive the following error:

Connection not usable
Connection not usable: Invalid connection for folder schools_results : filesystem_folders (Filesystem) is not freely usable and needs to be remapped.

Do you have any suggestions how to proceed?

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Natalia , that sounds like the filesystem_folders connection on your instance is not available for you to use; possibly you don't have permissions on it.  You could check with your DSS admin to see if the connection can be made available; alternatively, you can remap the connection when you import the project, per: https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/kb/setup-admin/remapping/_shared/connection-remapping.html 

Best,
Alex

0 Kudos
PRIYANSHU_1998
Level 1

Hi, 

This given link to download the zip file is not working. can you please give this link so i can download this project direct and can work.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos