How to create two different flows e.g. data preparation and reports like in the image attached?

Solved!
deepakdhiman
Level 2
How to create two different flows e.g. data preparation and reports like in the image attached?

Hello

How can I create two different flows in Dataiku? For example, I have an existing project which has two flows i.e. data preparation and reports like in the image attached.

I have been assigned to this project from office. The person who created this left the organisation and now I need to figure out, learn and understand these projects. I am still new to Dataiku. Please help.

Flows.PNG

Thanks

Deepak

1 Solution
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @deepakdhiman ,

This looks like a single Flow that has been organized into two Flow Zones that branch off of the input dataset Customer_Churn.  

There's a short how-to on Flow Zones in the knowledge base and a section on it in the documentation.

Best,
Alex

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @deepakdhiman ,

This looks like a single Flow that has been organized into two Flow Zones that branch off of the input dataset Customer_Churn.  

There's a short how-to on Flow Zones in the knowledge base and a section on it in the documentation.

Best,
Alex

deepakdhiman
Level 2
Author

Thank you for suggesting relevant information. I could understand and accomplish my objective.