First DSS regession course?

Solved!
titouan3412
Level 2
First DSS regession course?

Hello, I have studied all courses until 103. I'm interested by a first regression.

Now I'm in "Visual Machine Kearning" courses.

https://academy.dataiku.com/regression-models is about output.

So what is the course about first DSS regession please?

Thanks a lot.

Thรฉo.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
titouan3412
Level 2
Author

Hi Neuron, thanks to "Machine Learning Basicsโ€ course, I know now how to create m first ML model. But among all ML models , I don't find any modele about multiple regression linear in Lab > Visual Analys > AutoML Prediction > xxxx
Can you guide me please?
Thanks.
Thรฉo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks, @tgb417 , that page is planned to be updated.  

@titouan3412 , if you choose a numeric, real-valued target, then ordinary least-squares regression is one of the options.  

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 21.08.19.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
tgb417

Thรฉo (@titouan3412 ),

Welcome to the DSS community.

I see what you mean.  There is not a course that seems to cover regression by itself.

Regression is one of the types of modeling you can do with a number of different techniques that can be found in DSS Visual ML.

You may find the Machine Learning Basics course a good preparation for the course you are working on currently.

That all said, I'm wondering if someone from the Dataiku academy team can take a look at the Regression Models course.  It points to an older Kaggle Boston housing data set.  The only file I can access at this hour 1/30/21 @ 15:20 EST does not seem to have the correct data columns.  And the Data tab over a Kaggle site pulls up a white blank page.  Hmmm....  

cc: @Alex_Reutter , @CoreyS 

--Tom
0 Kudos
titouan3412
Level 2
Author

dss.JPG

0 Kudos
titouan3412
Level 2
Author

Hi Neuron, thanks to "Machine Learning Basicsโ€ course, I know now how to create m first ML model. But among all ML models , I don't find any modele about multiple regression linear in Lab > Visual Analys > AutoML Prediction > xxxx
Can you guide me please?
Thanks.
Thรฉo.

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks, @tgb417 , that page is planned to be updated.  

@titouan3412 , if you choose a numeric, real-valued target, then ordinary least-squares regression is one of the options.  

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 21.08.19.png

0 Kudos