First DSS regession course?

Options
titouan3412
titouan3412 Registered Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, I have studied all courses until 103. I'm interested by a first regression.

Now I'm in "Visual Machine Kearning" courses.

https://academy.dataiku.com/regression-models is about output.

So what is the course about first DSS regession please?

Thanks a lot.

Théo.

Best Answers

• titouan3412
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Neuron, thanks to "Machine Learning Basics” course, I know now how to create m first ML model. But among all ML models , I don't find any modele about multiple regression linear in Lab > Visual Analys > AutoML Prediction > xxxx
    Can you guide me please?
    Thanks.
    Théo.

• Alex_Reutter
    Alex_Reutter Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer Posts: 105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks, @tgb417
    , that page is planned to be updated.

@titouan3412
    , if you choose a numeric, real-valued target, then ordinary least-squares regression is one of the options.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 21.08.19.png

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

Théo (@titouan3412
    ),

Welcome to the DSS community.

I see what you mean. There is not a course that seems to cover regression by itself.

Regression is one of the types of modeling you can do with a number of different techniques that can be found in DSS Visual ML.

You may find the Machine Learning Basics course a good preparation for the course you are working on currently.

That all said, I'm wondering if someone from the Dataiku academy team can take a look at the Regression Models course. It points to an older Kaggle Boston housing data set. The only file I can access at this hour 1/30/21 @ 15:20 EST does not seem to have the correct data columns. And the Data tab over a Kaggle site pulls up a white blank page. Hmmm....

cc: @Alex_Reutter
    , @CoreyS

• titouan3412
    Options
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…