Error in Course Basics103
Red error shown: "couldn't be interpreted in time zone America"

Error.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi,

Sorry that you ran into this issue and thanks for taking the time to take a screenshot and report it here. My suspicion from the timestamp on the screenshot is that it got caused by the Daylight Saving Time changes that occured this Saturday. I've raised it with our platform team to prevent this from affecting users again in a year from now (since the change to summer time in half year shouldn't cause this issue).

You should have been able to pass the quest half an hour later, right? Best of success for completing your Core Designer certification ๐ŸŽฏ

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi,

Sorry that you ran into this issue and thanks for taking the time to take a screenshot and report it here. My suspicion from the timestamp on the screenshot is that it got caused by the Daylight Saving Time changes that occured this Saturday. I've raised it with our platform team to prevent this from affecting users again in a year from now (since the change to summer time in half year shouldn't cause this issue).

You should have been able to pass the quest half an hour later, right? Best of success for completing your Core Designer certification ๐ŸŽฏ

0 Kudos