Embedded videos in some tutorials don't have audio

Options
Al_Gharak
Al_Gharak Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭✭

Some of the video tutorials in "Operationalization" section don't have audio. I have tried both Chrome as well as Safari. Any thoughts?

Al

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@Al_Gharak

I have definitely seen some of the videos that do not have audio. (This was an intentional choice on the part of the Academy team in the cases I've seen.)

Can you include a link to the page where you are seeing this situation?

If you do someone in the community can verify if the video you are talking about is one of the videos without audio.

--Tom

• Alex_Reutter
    Alex_Reutter Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer Posts: 105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tom is correct. Generally speaking:

• If the video is a lesson, it should have sound.
    • If a video is embedded within a lesson, it may not have sound, because the video is illustrating the text instructions prior to the video.
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…