Done 101-102-103

Options
Joly
Joly Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have done course 101, 102 & 103 (july-august 2020) but it seem like my results are not recorded.

Can you help me on this one

Joly from OVHcloud

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@Joly

I am not an Academy administrator. I do know that some folks have had confusion between courses that are available individually or as part of a learning path. It is my understanding that your courses will be recorded toward certification ONLY if you complete them as part of the learning path.

If you did the courses as individual courses not part of learning path. You may have to go back and buzz through the course fast forwarding through the videos and completing the the quizzes and tests.

Here is the url for the learning paths version of the courses

https://academy.dataiku.com/page/core-designer

Cc: @Alex_Reutter

• Alex_Reutter
    Alex_Reutter Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer Posts: 105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Joly
    , I suspect that the situation is as Tom describes. Looking in the system, I see you registered for Basics 101 on August 21.

Thanks for reporting this. Because of the initial confusion between "Open" and "Registerable" courses, there is more explicit instruction in the first lesson of each "Open" course to get credit in the "Registerable" course.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…