Do we receive a certificate for completing learning path

Solved!
arijit_bhowmick
Level 1
Do we receive a certificate for completing learning path

Hi,

Do we receive a completion certificate for completing the mandatory courses in the learning path for Core Designer ?

I have completed all the mandatory courses and 2 optional courses(out of 3) in the learning path.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @arijit_bhowmick thank you for your question and congrats on your progress thus far. Certificates are only provided for completing the Certifications.

In this case you would need to complete the Core Designer Certificate. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @arijit_bhowmick thank you for your question and congrats on your progress thus far. Certificates are only provided for completing the Certifications.

In this case you would need to complete the Core Designer Certificate. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos