Dataiku Certificate Not Visible

Solved!
sj0071992
Dataiku Certificate Not Visible

Hi Team,

I have cleared the Dataiku Developer certificate on Feb'22 but the badge for the same is not visible on my community profile?

Could you help here

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

Sorry about this - and congratulations on the certification! 

I'm looking into the issue that's causing you to not have the badge automatically - in the mean time I have granted it to you manually.

Hope that helps!
Thanks,

Michael

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

Sorry about this - and congratulations on the certification! 

I'm looking into the issue that's causing you to not have the badge automatically - in the mean time I have granted it to you manually.

Hope that helps!
Thanks,

Michael

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
sj0071992
Author

Hi @MichaelG ,

Thank you for the wishes and really glad you address this issue.

Regards,

Shubham