DKU_TUTORIAL_MACHINE_LEARNING_BASICS - Failed to create the tutorial (python.exe failed)

kevin_vancappel
Level 1
DKU_TUTORIAL_MACHINE_LEARNING_BASICS - Failed to create the tutorial (python.exe failed)

Hello,

I want to follow tutorial on Machine Learning Basics (https://academy.dataiku.com/path/ml-practitioner/machine-learning-basics/1792205).

But, when I try to create the project (+New Project > DSS tutorials > ML Practitioner > Machine Learning Basics), I've got an error with the following message : "Failed to create the tutorial. C:\Users\admkvanc\AppData\Local\Dataiku\DataScienceStudio\dss_home/pyenv/Scripts/python.exe failed (exit code: 1) (screen attached).

I've launched Dataiku with admin permissions, use an internet connection without any proxy.

Could you help me please ?

Thank you

Kรฉvin

PS : same error with the "TUT_GEO_PROCESSORS".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kevin_vancappel , I'm unable to reproduce your error. What instance version are you using? Do any project imports using this method succeed for you? Also a quick workaround is to use the link just below those instructions to download the project zip file and import the zip file.

Dataiku
0 Kudos
kevin_vancappel
Level 1
Author

Hello @SeanA,

I'm using Dataiku DSS v. 12.4.2.

One month ago, I've imported without any error other projects such as "Basics101", "Basics102", "Basics103", eveything was fine.

But, if I try to import again this "tutorial projects", I've got same error.

Same issue when I download the project zip file then import it (for every tutorial project : Basics, Tut_Geo_Processors, Machine_Learning_Basics...).

Thank you 
  Kรฉvin

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kevin_vancappel , since you're on Dataiku Cloud, the best option may be to use the chat widget at the bottom right of the instance to talk to support, who will be able to look at your instance more closely. See the support section of the Knowledge Base for further details. 

Dataiku
0 Kudos