Core Designer Certificate results update

Numax
Level 1
Core Designer Certificate results update

Hi team,

Thanks@CoreyS for the tip on posting here.

I obtained the Core Designer Certificate yesterday, and improved my results with a retry -can my score on the certificate be updated accordingly?

Thanks for the learning paths -expecting to go through more as soon as possible.

Best,

Em

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Numax , the Academy platform always reports the first passing score.

maxalphones
Level 1

I also obtained the certificate and found that the name on certificate is seems the default email name. If could align with the first and last name in Personal Information?

And since the certificate is valid for 2 years, any requirement to extend it?

Thank you.   

0 Kudos
tbala2805
Level 1

Hi Numax!

Happy to hear that u cleared the core designer certifacte while data preprocessing  in need to merge the datasets as left join while performing those not able to attain that ! getting error as 

Attribute name "Per capita COโ‚‚ emissions (tonnes per capita)" contains invalid character(s) among " ,;{}()\n\t=". Please use alias to rename it.;

would you please help me onthat part sicne there is no  character while checking! pelase let me know   whther u faced this kind of issue or not??

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @tbala2805 ,

What version of DSS are you using?

Best,
Alex

0 Kudos
Numax
Level 1
Author

Hi mate @tbala2805, from what I gather the issue might come from the part between parentheses "(tonnes per capita)" in the attribute name. Just try and give it a simple alias? Here's some doc that might help - "Columns in the output" part.

Best,

Numax

0 Kudos