Advanced designer assessment

Solved!
ManarAlmutairi
Level 2
Advanced designer assessment

Hello I am trying to solve the advanced designer assessment .. and I  have a question on the pivot-and prefilter section

there is no "orders" column in my version where the task is to count the # of orders 

.. what shall i do?

Using the Online_Retail_Distinct dataset, define a Pivot recipe on the year, that calculates for each week_of

• the count of orders placed,
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ManarAlmutairi , you are indeed correct that there is no orders column. We can't give too much help on certificate assessments, but I'd encourage you to think carefully about what each dataset represents throughout the pipeline. For example, in a dataset like Online_Retail_Distinct, what does one row represent? If you keep this in mind, you'll understand what it means to count the number of orders. Good luck!

Dataiku

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ManarAlmutairi , you are indeed correct that there is no orders column. We can't give too much help on certificate assessments, but I'd encourage you to think carefully about what each dataset represents throughout the pipeline. For example, in a dataset like Online_Retail_Distinct, what does one row represent? If you keep this in mind, you'll understand what it means to count the number of orders. Good luck!

Dataiku
0 Kudos