Advanced Designer path files missing?

MagdaFryลบlewicz
Advanced Designer path files missing?

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to go through Advanced Designer Path in Academy to prepare for Advanced Designer certificate but I cannot find most of the files that are mentioned in the exercises ๐Ÿ˜ž

What might be the problem?

For example for this:

https://academy.dataiku.com/path/advanced-designer/data-pipelines/513267

1. From the Dataiku Design homepage, click + New Project > DSS tutorials > Advanced Designer > Flow zones.

There is no file called "flow zones" in my tutorials and the one which has "flow" in their name doesn't have the same structure as the one described in the exercise.

Same problem repeats in all of the exercises from this one. Is anyone facing the same problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MagdaFryลบlewicz are you using a v12 instance?

Dataiku
0 Kudos
MagdaFryลบlewicz
Author

I need to check - I did not think about it but it might be a version incompatibility issue then ๐Ÿ˜•

0 Kudos
MagdaFryลบlewicz
Author

Indeed whole our organization uses Dataiku V11 ๐Ÿ˜•

So you confirm that the trainings/exam files is the issue of the version incompability?

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MagdaFryลบlewicz , yes indeed that would be the reason for the incompatibility. Many organizations find it helpful to have a dedicated training instance, which can be easily updated to the latest version without consideration of production workflows. If you wanted to get started immediately, another alternative would be to get started on a free trial, which would have a V12 instance.

Dataiku
0 Kudos