Administration Training Videos

Solved!
Visveshwar_Naga
Level 1
Administration Training Videos

I remember seeing previously an upcoming learning path/certification for administration/operations of Dataiku. Will that be available?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Visveshwar_Naga , it is currently planned, but not yet in active development.  The learning path currently under development is one for using code in DSS.  After that, we will prioritize either the Administrator path or one for ML Operations.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Visveshwar_Naga , it is currently planned, but not yet in active development.  The learning path currently under development is one for using code in DSS.  After that, we will prioritize either the Administrator path or one for ML Operations.

Visveshwar_Naga
Level 1
Author

Thanks for letting me know

0 Kudos
mohammad27x
Level 1

Hi @Alex_Reutter,
Please let us know where to subscribe for the Dataiku admin course.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @mohammad27x all available Learning Paths can be found on the Dataiku Academy.

Unfortunately we cannot provide specific updates on upcoming Learning Paths and Certifications at this time. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
mohammad27x
Level 1

Thanks, @CoreyS  for your prompt response.

I could not find the Administration Training section, please let me know any other way around to go for administration learning.

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mohammad27x , the best place for admin learning, in addition to the product documentation, would be the Administrator's Guide in the Knowledge Base. These articles may one day form the basis of a learning path.

Dataiku
Amirlorc
Level 1

Hi @SeanA 

Any news regarding the learning path for admins? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Amirlorc , nothing new to report yet.

Dataiku
0 Kudos
Nolog
Level 1

Hi

Still waiting from 2021 

Any update about admin certificate please ? 

SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nolog , as of today there are still no plans to offer this kind of certificate program.

Dataiku
0 Kudos