Community use question on replies

Marlan
Marlan Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 319 Neuron

Hello Community Managers,

When replying to a post one can reply to the original post or to another reply. I haven't paid that much attention but I believe the replies are organized differently depending on which reply option is chosen.

Do you have a recommendation as which reply button should be used.

I've tended to reply to the original post unless I am specifically responding to another reply but have wondered if that was the best approach.

Thanks,

Marlan

Best Answer

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks for your question @Marlan
    . I think its largely based on the context of your response. If it resonates more with the original question I would recommend replying directly to the question. If your answer addresses someone who is replying with a question or feedback, I would reply there. I hope this addresses your question and if not, please feel free to follow up with more context.

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…