Filter for my posts

Turribeach
Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,876 Neuron

Will it be possible to be able to add a filter on each of the Community areas so I can only see question/discussion/idea that I created? I often want to find posts I authored and the search is not always the best way since a lot of keywords bring too many results. Also I like to see for instance the status of all the Ideas I posted. Thanks

1 votes

In the Backlog · Last Updated

Some elements of this can already be done - the filtering by your ideas statuses specifically we will look into.

Comments

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,876 Neuron

For instance in the new Community it doesn't seem possible to search for all my ideas related to scenario. I can search for all posts/discussions/ideas done by me and for the word scenario but then I don't seem to be able to filter for ideas or the Community area like I could do before:

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

Hi Turri,

Some of this can already by done by switching to the "discussions" search type. I will investigate making this the default search experience as I think it's quite a bit better for our case. Some communities would have lots of content that aren't "discussions" where as it represents all of ours.

You can see the status on each idea once the below filter is applied but can't currently filter both by your posts and by status, I will look into if we can add that.

An example of how to search for all your ideas:

• Turribeach

Ah nice, I can now see my posts finally! Indeed, it's not very intuitive to have to select Discussions since I wasn't expecting Ideas to be part of Discussions. Agree on the proposed solution, Discussions should be selected by default.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…