GenAI SPAM

Turribeach
Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,876 Neuron

In the previous Community Neurons had the ability to mark messages as SPAM and they would be removed from view. This is specially needed with GenAI SPAM that tends to post open questions which waste a lot of time from volunteers and Dataiku responding. Below is a new GenAI SPAM message we got today with an open subject and a link to a Lenovo site. I have flagged the message as SPAM but it appears the message is still visible. Can the feature of hiding flagged messages be restored? Thanks

1 votes

Released · Last Updated

Implemented as requested.

Comments

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

Hey - thanks for pointing this out.

The function exactly as you describe was the intended experience, and I have resolved the issue causing it to not function that way.

Posts you or any Neuron mark as Spam or Abuse will be removed from view and reviewed by our team.

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,876 Neuron

OK I have marked lots of SPAM messages we just got but I still see them on the list, is this expected?

• Turribeach

They also show in the General Discussion:

• Turribeach

And I also tried in incognito mode (ie without my user being logged in) which confirms these posts are still publicly available so I don't think this is working properly:

• Turribeach

Confirmed as fixed now! 😀

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion & pointing out that the fix hadn't worked first time around!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…