Email notification format

Turribeach
Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,007 Neuron

Can the email notification format be changed to reduce the size used but the first two parts? More than half the screen is used on the "Dataiku Community" and the post subject both of which are already on the email subject. Personally I would prefer them not to be repeated in the email body but if they still repeated please make the fonts smaller. The focus should be on the post content, not on the post metadata.

1 votes

Rejected · Last Updated

Unfortunately change to this isn't feasible at the moment.

Comments

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

The nature of our notification emails is that we have quite limited control over how they work unfortunately. I will be making various requests to our platform both for improvements and for increasing the degree to which we can control them, but this will take time - so we will have to focus on other improvements for now.

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,007 Neuron

Understood. Not a major issue but it seems silly how HLV formats the emails.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…